Welcome to CAMRA Southampton Beer Festival 2017
This year we have a few changes taking place to bring you the best Southampton beer festival possible. Listening to customers requests for extra seating, and a cooler more modern environmental we have moved venue to ST MARY'S STADIUM, the home of SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL CLUB. This will not only allow us to provide the same high quality beers, cider and bottled beer you would expect, but even more entertainment, stalls, seating and space to move about in.
This year the festival will be held on 23rd and 24th JUNE 2017. More details on tickets, beer, and entertainment will follow.
2016 Festival Winners
The winning Beers and Cider of this year's 2016 Southampton Beer Festival, as voted by our 2960 customers, are detailed below.
Beer of the Festival
Oat and Coffee Stout, Vibrant Forest Brewery
4.5% or less
1. Elderado, Bowman Ales, Droxford, Hampshire
2. Jutland, Irving, Portsmouth, Hampshire
3. Bone Dry, Dancing Man, Southampton
more than 4.5%
1. Oat and Coffee Stout, Vibrant Forest Brewery, Lymington, Hampshire
2. Oatmeal Stout, Peerless, Birkenhead, Merseyside
3. Brampton Mild, Brampton Brewery, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Cider or Perry of the Festival
Midnight Special Perry, Mr Whitehead's, Colemore, Alton, Hampshire
£1014.40 was raised by our customers for Forget Me Nots
Congratulations to all!